About Monde Mosaic
Monde Mosaic was founded by Vanja Prûulj.
Monde Mosaic is a platform for new art, from new artists the world over. Lovingly curated, it allows art lovers and art makers to find one another. We’ve scoured the globe to bring you the freshest artists, illustrators and photographers, all in one place for your enjoyment. Discover art that’s: original and inspiring, quirky and fun, cool and beautiful whatever you want it to be, but above all – affordable!
The Monde Mosaic Manifesto
1) Everyone loves art, and everyone should be able to collect art.
2) You don’t need an elite art-history education to understand it as if you like something, it’s good. Full stop.
3) New and emerging artists need a risk-free platform to connect with audiences, build their reputation and earn money.
4) Art should be free-to-roam! Whilst great art looks wonderful on walls, it should also be on clothing and lifestyle products.
5) Love art, love the planet. All Monde Mosaic papers, frames, inks and clothes are ethically sourced and produced.
Supporting Emerging Artists
Our platform makes it simple and risk-free for new artists to sell their work and grow their audience. Each Monde Mosaic product is lovingly produced to order by us on their behalf, right here in the UK, avoiding waste and allowing us to stock a diverse range of designs. We use only premium quality materials (all our prints adhere to Fine Art Trade Guild standards) so you can rest assured your art will not only look good, but it will last. What’s more we print only on FSC papers, using non-toxic water-based pigment inks and frames from sustainable European forests.
Monde Mosaic Reviews
• control your own pricing
• curated artists
• easy uploading
• small buying audience
• changing site mechanism
• no details on sales page
• no detail sales reporting
• no watermarking
Monde Mosaic has been around only three years, but through conversations, has been found they are looking at revamping the site. Although slow in happening. They have limited products and limited audience to sell to. But at least there is not a wealth of weak art that makes the class of the site a little more outstanding.